Monday, May 17, 2010

Job Seekers Allowance How Much

While I can say I'm in love with my own stupidity, for mistakes I make, two-three, four times ...- I repeat. If someone complains about my actions, I can take refuge in thinking that the problem they have. I can think that I will not to repeat ... or as usually happens, I can deal with it as mine, and keep repeating it. Why? Why do I still have something I know is wrong? That puts me at risk of losing precious things ...

I have problems. I feel attached to him , as if we were the same, Siamese, they can never get rid of each other, but without any obligation tobe ... but, being always honest as I am, I run the risk of being the only person who comes to places to me, I probably do not know, and discover things you never thought you discover. When
feel he is another person who feels, suffers separately to me, who thinks differently, and that can realize the kind of monster that I sometimes decide not to be attached to me. The feeling that causes me to something I like dying, it breaks my heart ...

And scary.

At the same time withhold dismiss my ideas because it is my desire, being split in two to him. That is totally out of me, even if elp

0 comments:

Post a Comment