To me, this May 16, are all blessed, as I told you why your mommy for the first time I had in her arms, and had a tummy 9meses an awesome person, I'm sure all that today would feel proud of you all, because how could it be?
If you are one of the few people worldwide that are worthwhile, and really worth something. And though you may not think that because you have sadistic thoughts, or are selfish, or generally edge, or pass certain things, or greedy, or etc ... I do not find things to do you maamp; gt; u, just to be bothersome, you know I like you're older than me, I feel safer xDDDu, not for anything you're old, lel. I liked your 21, that melancholic emo and I met playing wow and hinted me (?), But your 22 is also the love that will be spent with you, like 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... And etc!
Seriously, congratulations, hopefully a nice day, anyway, and I hope to be with you today and always.
I love you a lot, my "Teenage mutant ninja turtle"-yes, it's cute when he says that x / / D-
0 comments:
Post a Comment