1. Choose one or more of your OC's [Original Character]
2. Your OC's must honestly answer each question.
3. Have fun! ♥
Characters my first attempt at comic [this year]. Unnamed, CH TMLXC
1. What is your name and age?
AA: Ana Atherton, I have 19 years. ♥ happy BA: Bazkoare Alexandre, 22 years. What is your rank?
AA: Alatz Alexandre, 17. A plac-cer ... know. JV: Jean Varzole, I am something more ... hehe. Encantado.
LN: Livan Pélagie Normand-Letz, 15. Nice to meet you.
2. "What is your favorite?
AA: Spend the day at my parents' farm. It is very nice and there are cows, bulls and sheep and everything.
BA: be the best and prove it in every battle.
AA: Read and imagine. It is the only way that I can see the world beyond the tower. JV: Walking in the garden of the Palacio Real. The fragrance of flowers is wonderful.
LN:
Coping with caution and make my work efficiently on the throne.
3. Cofrarocof.
AA: FOCUS.. CORAR humm ... - Chocolate Mint? * Missing * it looks BA: * Clean your sword *
AA: Huh? What does it mean? JV: Rare * continues walking *
LN: What a strange word!
4. What is your favorite expression?
AA: Huh? What? BA: Pathetic.
AA: C-I do not think I have one. * Giggle * JV disappointment: I have no one in particular.
LN: The response. Response.
CHchess, career.
AA: chess. JV: fencing, riding, running. LN: Ride.
9. Who would play the sport?
AA: With Julian and Marcel Marcel ... but not good with the sword * drop *
BA: All the best to learn and use their tactics against them.
AA: With my Prick Atherton ... but do not play very well.
JV: I would like to play them with her when we were kids it was a thousand times better than me ... I would now like to prove how much I've improved. LN: With nobody. C HTMLXC
10. "Food / favorite candy?
AA: fried potatoes with egg and bacon.
BA: Roast lamb with spices.
AA: fruit salad. JV: Leg of pork on the grill. LN: None.
11. What are your items?
AA: I like the wind. BA: Fire and Earth.
AA: wind and water. JV: Water. LN: Fire and wind.
12. What do you fear?
TMLXC AA: Stop being under the tutelage of Bazkoare. JV: Go see it.
LN:
peace in our kingdom.
14. Interesting .... but the truth does not even interest me ¬ __ ¬ U.
AA: Idiot! * Punch in the face *
BA: Really? * Thrusts his sword into his stomach *
AA: Q-what? * Runs away crying * JV: No matter what I hear, repeat and repeat whenever I see her again.
LN: * silence *
15. What qu TMLXC
* not the answer for lack of time and quiény desicion about what OC is my favorite *
18. This test is to end . AA: Well ... I liked it so far.
BA: Great, so I can go to practice.
AA: Too bad ... uu JV: Well ... it was time
LN:
* silence *
19. But first, what is your favorite instrument?
AA: I can not play an instrument. BA: Violin, Cello, Flute, Guitar, etc.
AA: Violíny Chello, although not very well. JV: Mandolin. LN: Chello.
20. Choose people to do this test .
AA: Who want to do is Relinde this test. BA: It's a waste of time. Do not.
AA: Who wants ... * Giggle * JV: * playing his mandolin *
LN: Who want.
Pd: Thanks Google and Wikipedia for the names informacióny
♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment