Friday, May 7, 2010

Can You Get A Staph Infection From A Spin Bike When randomness meets Souris [or "... Just a few questions"]

HTMLXC 4. How do you feel today? Björk and The Brodsky Quartet - Joga Is were I want to be ♫ [info] 5. What is your life's purpose? Mecano - Hijo de la Luna My little son ... 6. What is your motto?

Last Exile OST - Cloud Age Symphony

Not just a little bird


7. What do your friends think of you?
t.A.T.u - All the things she said[Instrumental]
tATu They know I'm a fan as hell ... so ... it's ok ... ♥

8. What do you think of your Parents?
Versailles - After Cloudia

.____. * Insert here * right Explanation weirdou
9. What do you think about very often?

Corpse Bride OST - Tears to Shed

"I Know That I am dead"
10. What is 2 + 2?

The Best of Vanessa-Mae - Storm

Brutal, amazyng, gorgeous and delicate [and it's 5 of course ♥]

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Dream Theater - I walk beside you

This song only belongs for my prince/princess [but If you give me your music box I'll take care of it until my end]
12. What do you think of the person you like?

Muse - Exogenesis Part II [Cross-Polination]

Your legacy... in me.
13. What is your life story?

0 comments:

Post a Comment