Yesterday I Was kind of worried about the little crack I hear about Versailles concert .... so I Began to search and bla bla bla and ... I found Some fangirl-crack for my not-so-fangirl-b-soul [and I Could not stop laughing for 15 minutes-without counting flail on Twitter or Facebook messages -]
And today I found Something very funny about them ... and I Could not stop laughing for 30 minutes ... [And my dad Some Thought I Was seeing SFW pronz * dies *]
And well ... I must go to continue doing Some composition-crap [my work is a crap xD] Universal and reading for my History exam.
PS: I like them a lot, they're wonderful musicians ... But We Need to Recognize That look like drag queens hey xD [and remember fellows'RE ALL MAN-yeah, Including the one who's wearing a dress and has blonde hair ♥ -]
0 comments:
Post a Comment