Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chain Pokemon Platinum Foolish pair of shoes






I sick of seeing this scene ... I get sick of the cold floor of the cell self-imposed!


Although I know that never really happen ... clumsy steps and finally snared in our blue ribbons.


I weary of you!


and blue ribbons for my hair to break the d & amp; iacute; to you decide where to go.


I sick of these stupid things will break without mercy, those silly things that you could always escape!


wait that day forward, while the remainder take care of you in me.


MOURN ME HARTE DE VERTE! TO MAKE THE BLIND SEE YOU EVEN KNOW THE TRUTH!

If everything could be like here & MLXC

Although I know that never really happen ... clumsy steps and finally snared in our blue ribbons.
and blue ribbons in my hair will break the day they decide to go.

wait that day forward, while the remainder take care of you in me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment