Sunday, July 13, 2008

What To Write In A 50th Birthday Card For Mom ¿¿Acapulco??

to species sleepover. Next day he went to Acapulco at 12. Travel was very tedious, time and a half journey separated us from our destiny ... Need I say that it was hot? (\u0026lt;- Chilanga obviously not accustomed to temperatures of the coast)

first thing I noticed upon arrival was that strange change in the environment of the bus ... seemed that everyone was feeling the sand beneath your feet.

We stayed at the hotel "Twin Towers", the name I did not like at all ... and when you reach the room ... want to at least the beds were good ... and the truth had not been all bad if it had not found a cockroach in the bathroom (Did I mention I hate them ?)... The disadvantages of not

0 comments:

Post a Comment