Takayuki Haruka is in love, but his personality makes it impossible introverted confesarsele ... but with a little help from Mitsuki seems that things are booming.
But no one had what fate they had prepared, a terrible accident that will mark their lives.
I think I'm the typical girl who wants the character that is identified to be with your lover ... That made it come to hate certain parts of anime ... I do not enjoy everything the same ... butleaving aside the ship, is a beautiful story. I cried, I have to admit.
I've been researching and there is more to this series, not if you are OVAs or movies, but I will dive into the net and I'll continue watching the adventures of Haruka and Akane.
I've been researching and there is more to this series, not if you are OVAs or movies, but I will dive into the net and I'll continue watching the adventures of Haruka and Akane.
0 comments:
Post a Comment