I'm fine pinchemente boring, so I'll get to write here.
Today I finally saw my dad and all my siblings together, and gave me a shitload of things well chidas, really encouraged me a shitload, and made me feel that I belong to the family, it is too that I was not well, she was pretty.
And since, as will be January, I do not want to be fucked January. I feel like my dad, my brother and I, we all kind of depressed or something, but badly.
else ... Today I went around with the Argentine, that dude is with her mother. We had a good chidas talking about things, I had never met a person so in such a short time. Y mm
good to see what happens tomorrow, I hope not spawn another day and something interesting happens. CHTMLX''''''''''
''''''''''''''''¶¶'''¶¶'''''''''''''''' '
'''''''''''''''¶¶¢''''¶¶¶'''''''''''''''
''''''' 1 ¶''''''''''''''
'''''''¶¶'''''''''''''''''¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ΓΈ ¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶'''''' or'''''''''
'''''''''¶¶$''''''''''''' '''¶ 1''''''''''
0 comments:
Post a Comment