I am a stranger in a world I never chose
I am a mistake of nature
I am what your eyes don’t want to see
I am what your mind is afraid of
I am the real version of martyrdom
I am the definition of aggression
I am what Christianity rejects
I am what Paganism expects
I am your apocalypse
I am a new type of clan
I am your iron will destruction
I am powerful with a gun
I am who you need to respect
I am a waste of body
I am your unwritten prophecy
I am your master unexpected discovery
I am mind-boggling
I am dead art
I am esoteric science
I am a full crypt
I am a monolithic heart
I am your eternal faith
I am a fractured pI am mental ersonality abandoned
I am your divine inspiration
I am a forgotten book
I am your fear unrestrained
I am God-like
I am What the world is not ready to follow
0 comments:
Post a Comment