But I can not really say I ever knew. I argue with myself, sometimes I treat myself in third person, or speak of me as if we were several. Even at times seems &I'm going to feel useful. Why if I am already useless.
Feeling good-for-nothing, I feel the shadow over the surrogate, is the dummy? a person I do not even know, and although you can tell a thousand times that I am not that. So I feel. Whether by the need to be first, why I've never been, to be something I am not, nor will be, and I conditions at the time of wanting to give everything. It will always be in the middle and is normal, and could assume, but I feel something strange. I do not feel for him. Why I have no definite shape ... I can not give something concrete and I have nothing special to offer. Last
Amente I read a lot that I disappointed or surprised many by my behavior. People who, perhaps not the most suitable to speak. Or I simply echo their land for not feeling that maybe if you changed for the worse and this disappointing, but hey, the end always. When I'm around people and want something that I have, I am wonderful and special, but if you walk away perspective and I'm not that close''Hey, you're not as I thought.'' But I can not behave well with people that I have before, with which it is further back, and with which it may be more behind. Just do not have consistency. I also read a lot, I am egor a relationship with someone I care too much. That is a vile serpent slipped through my arms and I curled around the body. Broke my theory that volveríaa never trust anyone, in fact, only relies on the complete and in a blind and painful end. It made me fall back again towards the hell called''love''and do it look as if it were heaven itself, why treat me better than anyone ever would have expected, and I had him. But my confusion, not understanding that I am, and it is correct to say or do, is influencing. Do not know what to do when things go wrong.
never want to be a nuisance toomeone not want to show my weakness nor again become a vulnerable girl and fixed target. I guess I want to mature and be better for him. In order to give support, and security they deserve to have. I do not complain. I will not mourn, and I do not want you to worry. Wrong and do not want the relationship to break little by little, and the day comes that we're both tired of each other, for the things that were said, they were not said much, which made and no. And I know that the biggest mistake is thinking that he may commit errors, but when you have something worth much, you're afraid to lose right? And mine grows. The worst thing is that I feed.
I can not deny what happened & oacute, yesterday hurts. And yet, phrases you can say or what you've said I sneak in and confuse me when you know if you should know all this or just swallow it because I love you and want you to know, and if you need something like to shut up, I will.
And maybe, once again I am repeating my mistakes, and leaving me to drag, but again I do not know what to do.honestly do not want to hear kind words or affectionate, not want anyone to try to get a friend with me and treat me better now than before, when it really was, he did not. I do not want to feel love, no man, nor a philosophical discussion of how I get my transthoracic
0 comments:
Post a Comment