Anyway, I hope this new project will please all the people who so far have given me their support in the form of "hits" in my stories.
...
On another note, I also updated "The Life" ... had already lost count of the days I did not.
This time, I extend "Bay Day", a small piece on the life and adventures of Jun, the gold digger ... Soon I'll upload so you might consider a sequel to this little story, only to be completely independent and will be a one-shot ... or even a two-shot, depending on the taste of you my dear readers.
...
As a last topic in the post today, my Japanese class organized exchange of skulls ... both literary and chocolate or sugar or in case of a picky guy, amaranth, the fact is that I HAVE to write ...
So I'll try ... that nerves ... When I asked to have the primary task ... my dad made them ... I am a cheat.
Wish me luck!
So I'll try ... that nerves ... When I asked to have the primary task ... my dad made them ... I am a cheat.
Wish me luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment