Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Biggest Womens Gallery Materials II

Good night! Today

Jaz was home helping to make the materials for kids 4 years old, his solapines especialemnte ^. ^ Were so good that I wanted one with my name ¬. ¬ but were contaditos.

We were laughing with Johnny too, especially with Ryo-chan special appointment with a fat chick again xDDDD jajaja xDD NEWS OE of the fall of Pi-chan mic, play and Kat-Tun Kanjani8 to love school ¬. ¬ I wanted to win Ryo-chan had done much better their performance and that of the moon xDD was pretty good.

Sha-chan Arigatou for the pills, I have jaajja xDDD American drug and the worst is not for me xDDD and now with emoticons xD true if tKoyama Endria as
arigatou !!!!! Sha-chan xD knife thing on my Happiness xDD xDDD

luck to all

xD Besos
Bure

The Bre's thing: If Chivi ALL the videos of Kat-tun has taught me I like this' You and I have taught two jajjaa xDDD rienron Shah and Jaz is a lot with that.

Post: Now I will encourage me to write as often as Ryo chan chan and Pi as wena xDDD like someone read xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment