Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Killing Me Softly Free Sheet Music Back to the picture

Hello everybody!!

I have no face to come to post here ... as I have two good news, the first is that I have a new computer!! do not know how happy I am ... windows vista and everything ... I almost cried when I had it in my hands ...
;;__;;
The second ... the second is the best ... my cute little brother (note the sarcasm) and I we agreed to almost force our parents to engage the internet without using the phone (is that there came the big fights with them ... if they talked about that side and not replied that if an emergency ... ... etc ... etc ...) so I'm responsible for a wireless modem adorable ... n_n and I can spend all day on the Internet!!

gives me this Christmasrum money ... and know that buy? My mom called 'junk' but have become my little treasures ... Gantz I have! Volume one and two (god the manga is very expensive) ... and my brother bought many volumes of love hina ... we spent 300 pesos but the store was promoting and gave us 'Ichigo 100%' by Mizuki Kawashita and I loved the drawing and history.

As the next topic, the new chap from 'In the Life',

Well, not if anyone have noticed, but talking to Haru Katara, y. .. katara said those things, but I say we influenced a lot the horrible mustache. I do not have anything to add ... ah! if ... well ... Drabble had no sense as mo. .. I guess that identifies me terribly Katara ...


Well ... moving on to other things ... I apologize to Mashi, not having met the challenge specified in time and space ... I hope someday you can forgive me ... (just hope it will be before the TNT ... I have to make Mai \u0026lt;I know they are thinking WTF?! But someone has to do ... for the sake of Zutara. .. well ... I do not know what kind of Mai I'll be ... muajaja muajaja> or if I want to be a warrior Suki or Kyosho).

Mashi: I'm Sorry
!!

...

Yangchen out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment