Anyway ... the truth I'm not posting esque icons for each day will make game less fun, but if a lot making me cope blends ... and the truth is that to have them stored in a hidden folder on my PC, I prefer to upload ... not be a marvel, but not go around pretending to a false humility by saying that I am not satisfied xD.
Blends: Meg White, Rupert Grint, Juana Molina (3 blends)
Mini previews ... well, are indecipherable reaidad oo but at least make it more colorful to:
My beloved and my beloved Meg xD Rupert
(This blend of Rupert is participating in a contest HarryLatino.org graphics, so if you are a forum for this and by chance life like this and you want to use as a signature, eternally grateful if you do it after they have completed all stages of the competition)
This admittedly is not very good to say, but that ayy> . \u0026lt;is so hard to achieve significant quality images of this young lady.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
really am not very good keeping track of where I get the resources
(This blend of Rupert is participating in a contest HarryLatino.org graphics, so if you are a forum for this and by chance life like this and you want to use as a signature, eternally grateful if you do it after they have completed all stages of the competition)
This admittedly is not very good to say, but that ayy> . \u0026lt;is so hard to achieve significant quality images of this young lady.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
really am not very good keeping track of where I get the resources
0 comments:
Post a Comment