On Friday went to see episode 2 on youtube but they took him V___V (just a few hours ago I realize buaaaaaaa) now so if I'm waiting for a girl you tube sticking me to your friends to see the epi 2 and 3 xDD as she has in private couple videos
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Blue Dots On Hitatchi Tv
az strike a blow to Tsukasa. It appears in the novel she will have more importance than Junpei xDD good a character who can get the juice, because despite being in love with Tsukasa Makino is a close friend of Oo weird, right??
And believe it or not in the live action is more Rui Rui siiii xDD xDD do more things to do xDD tmb character in the novel are noticing more interest in Makino yayyyyyy xDDD ojalaa make the New York scene xDDD
On Friday went to see episode 2 on youtube but they took him V___V (just a few hours ago I realize buaaaaaaa) now so if I'm waiting for a girl you tube sticking me to your friends to see the epi 2 and 3 xDD as she has in private couple videos
On Friday went to see episode 2 on youtube but they took him V___V (just a few hours ago I realize buaaaaaaa) now so if I'm waiting for a girl you tube sticking me to your friends to see the epi 2 and 3 xDD as she has in private couple videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment