Friday, November 3, 2006

Who Are Denise Milani Parents

Yeah ... I went to make icons, from time to time ... to kill a little leisure = P. It had been ages since I made icons, so I probably lost a bit of style x'D.
On one side I have a couple of Marilyn in Evertihing's Illuminated and PoC II. Iva up some of Twiggy Lawson I did once, but I looked twice and said "Nah, they are appalling." Oh and also two Misquelanea thus

xD Teasers:



Everything is Illuminated ---> 4
Pirates of Caribbean II
-----> 5 --- Marilyn Monroe -------------> 4
Several ----------------------------> 2

And here are the icons ... Enjoy it =), the rules ... the usual. Can take them icons of the blessed winner. If you want you can add some text (like your nickname), but only that change, nothing more ... and well, the only condition is to leave a coment that feels great to see your little thing that says you have like 12 comments xD (And if I may be credited in some remote corner of your jorunal, page or whatever with a simple and nice link to http://sylha.livejournal.com)


Rules: You CAN take and Stock icon and if you want you CAN add some text, But only this modification. I only want you to leave me comment and if is possible, put in Any part of your site one link to my journal (http://sylha.livejournal.com). (My inglish sucks xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment