Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Adipex Kelsey Seybold

mmmmm like writing because I have this mother = D but not well because neither is where is the accent in this dirt thing .. hehe
mm I have nothing to hacerrrr, aburridoo'm fine, I live in fc to always have something hacerrrrr, long time ago that I was there and went out with jerry danisse and saw us and did not even saludooo, che me stupid fart face but equiss and then claim she said that if we were leaving or if I walked the wave and pulling it so fucking jealous that not the case .. queeee you apart and as if the VDD is that on which he was the short and besides that already has noviaaaaa.
and then we return all solillo me and I fell asleep on the train and dreamed that some dudes came and released a gas that kills you, it was very rare but equis equis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment